Karma Community

Return of Jedi

Offline Delaforêtnoire

• +0/-0
  • Karma Old Timer
Return of Jedi
« on: February 20, 2015, 08:55:39 pm »
Hi Community,

After a long period away from you and the web, I'm coming back, stronger than terminator :)

I missed a lot of events, I saw our rise in July, the departure of Kosmost (thank you for your great energy, hope all is good for you) and the epic fail of Mintpal (btw, I have 70 millions stuck on it, patience is the key :) )

I assume that I loose a little bit the faith few months ago, but truelly, I admire the community, the rock-solid team members, the nearly magic goodwill of few ones. It is trully amazing, one year after the beginning of our epic story!

For those that don't know me yet, I was mining Karma from Day 5, then I took part of our team, as community helper, and goodwill sprayer. Then, 5 months after, I quited the team because some people were way more skillful than me, and I moved in a campaign house without Internet access.

I moved in town, found a Good job, and I come back, as my buy pressure in days to come.
No, I didn't sell my big wallet, yes, I want to act again to rise Karma adoption and value.
I want to be Karmabillionaire and make big give aways to attract new members.

Next steps?
Give the little profits of Fabrik Karma Shop to a Good organization. Advertise a lot on Twitter. Buy more Karma, repeat the last step, then repeat again.

See you on this forum.
Delaforêtnoire

Offline easteagle13

• +0/-0
  • call me east
Re: Return of Jedi
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2015, 08:17:26 am »
Hi Community,

After a long period away from you and the web, I'm coming back, stronger than terminator :)

I missed a lot of events, I saw our rise in July, the departure of Kosmost (thank you for your great energy, hope all is good for you) and the epic fail of Mintpal (btw, I have 70 millions stuck on it, patience is the key :) )

I assume that I loose a little bit the faith few months ago, but truelly, I admire the community, the rock-solid team members, the nearly magic goodwill of few ones. It is trully amazing, one year after the beginning of our epic story!

For those that don't know me yet, I was mining Karma from Day 5, then I took part of our team, as community helper, and goodwill sprayer. Then, 5 months after, I quited the team because some people were way more skillful than me, and I moved in a campaign house without Internet access.

I moved in town, found a Good job, and I come back, as my buy pressure in days to come.
No, I didn't sell my big wallet, yes, I want to act again to rise Karma adoption and value.
I want to be Karmabillionaire and make big give aways to attract new members.

Next steps?
Give the little profits of Fabrik Karma Shop to a Good organization. Advertise a lot on Twitter. Buy more Karma, repeat the last step, then repeat again.

See you on this forum.
Delaforêtnoire

Welcome back! Now rest if you must but don't you quit!

-east